The client is an international financial institution that provides loans to countries of the world for capital projects. With 189 member countries, the Group is a unique global partnership fighting poverty worldwide through sustainable solutions. The government project supported by an International financial institution, was lacking in efficient Requirements Management. The ask was a re-design and deployment of an e-Procurement Software Data Centre.
The challenge was that the current Central Procurement Technical Unit(CPTU) did not have an appropriate eGovernment Procurement Application and standardized datacenter at its own premises.
The client sought GSS help to design a solution involving –
- Requirements Management for e-Procurement Software & Data Centre
- Design, Development and testing of e-Procurement Software
- Design, Development and testing of Data Centre as per International Standards (including Civil and Electrical works)
GSS drew up a plan. The architecture of the proposed data center was designed taking into account all the SLAs as specified by the client.
- Efficient e-procurement portal delivered
- Successfully met 99% SLA compliance
- Completed design offered high accessibility and transparency to the public
- Created standarised Data Center
- Ensured 24/7 application uptime and availability
Business Benefits: Successful completion of project valued at 5 million USD.